Abram Hindle, University of California, Davis, USA
Ahmed E. Hassan, Queen’s University, Canada
Ali Mesbah, University of British Columbia, Canada
Andrea De Lucia, Università di Salerno, Italy
Andreas Winter, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Germany
Andrew Sutton, Texas A&M University, USA
Andrian Marcus, Wayne State University, USA
Andy Zaidman, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Anthony Cleve, University of Namur, Belgium
Arie Van Deursen, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands
Bram Adams, Queen’s University, Canada
Chanchal K. Roy, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Daqing Hou, Clarkson University, USA
Daniel German, University of Victoria, Canada
Dave Binkley, Loyola College, USA
David Lo, Singapore Management University, Singapore
Dirk Beyer, University of Passau, Germany
Filippo Ricca, University of Genova, Italy
Gerald Gannod, Miami University, USA
Gerardo Canfora, University of Sannio, Italy
Giuliano Antoniol, Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada
Hausi A. Muller, University of Victoria, Canada
Ira Baxter, Semantic Designs, USA
James R. Cordy, Queen’s University, Canada
Jens Krinke, University College London, United Kingdom
Jonathan Maletic, Kent State University, USA
Ladan Tahvildari, University of Waterloo, Canada
Malcom Gethers, The College of William and Mary, USA
Marco D’Ambros, University of Lugano, Switzerland
Mariano Ceccato, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Italy
Mark Grechanik, Accenture Labs, USA
Mark Harman, University College London, United Kingdom
Massimiliano Di Penta, University of Sannio – Benevento, Italy
Michael Blaha, Modelsoft Consulting Corporation, Canada
Mohammady El-Ramly, Cairo University, Egypt
Nabor Mendonca, University of Fortaleza, Brazil
Naouel Moha, University of Québec in Montréal, Canada
Nicholas Kraft, The University of Alabama, USA
Paolo Tonella, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Italy
Rainer Koschke, University of Bremen, Germany
Reid Holmes, University of Waterloo, Canada
Rocco Oliveto, University of Molise, Italy
Romain Robbes, University of Chile, Chile
Serge Demeyer, University of Antwerp, Belgium
Spiros Mancoridis, Drexel University, USA
Thomas Fritz, University of British Columbia, Canada
Tudor Girba, University of Bern, Switzerland
Vassilios Tzerpos, York University, Canada
Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc, Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal, Canada
Ying Zou, Queen’s University, Canada
Zhenchang Xing, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- October 10, 2011: Pre-registration will be closing 10/12/2011 Wednesday evening California time. If you have missed this deadline you can register at the conference in Ireland.
- October 4, 2011: Presentation instructions are now available online.
- September 6, 2011: Registration to WCRE 2011 is now open.
- September 6, 2011: WCRE 2011 program is now available online.
- August 25, 2011: WCRE 2011 most influential paper award goes to Leon Moonen, for “Generating Robust Parsers Using Island Grammars”, a paper presented and published at WCRE 2001. Leon will reflect on the paper and its impact on the WCRE community in an invited talk at WCRE 2011.
- August 7, 2011: Notifications of research and industrial papers have been sent to the authors. This year out of 104 submissions (a new record) we accepted 27 full papers and 23 short papers. Furthermore, 5 industrial papers have been submitted out of which 3 were accepted.
- July 12, 2011: The deadline for workshop proposal submissions has been extended!
- July 4, 2011: The deadline for doctoral symposium submissions has been extended!
- June 30, 2011: Due to multiple requests we will allow updates of your submission until Sunday July 3rd, 23:59 Apia time. However, we require you to submit an instance of your paper by June 30th, Midnight Apia time.
- June 20, 2011: The submission deadline for research papers has been extended!
- March 30, 2011: Download the Call for Papers
- March 23: A special issue of the Wiley Journal of Software Maintenance and Evolution: Research and Practice will feature extended, revised versions of the best papers accepted at WCRE 2011.
- March 10, 2011: Accommodations information updated
- March 10, 2011: Travel information updated
- February 14, 2011: Submission information updated
- December 13, 2010: The WCRE’11 website launched
Limerick, Ireland – Interesting Fact
- Did you know that Limerick is the spiritual home of Irish rugby? It is here that the local team (Munster) inflicted the only ever northern-hemisphere, provincial defeat on the New Zealand All Blacks, back in 1978. A play, based on the events of the day, has even played in the west end in London: “Alone It Stands”