Bo (Hover) Dong is a third year Ph.d candidate in Computer Science department of The College of William and Mary. Now, he is doing super exciting research in the computer graphics area with Dr. Pieter Peers. He got his M.S. in Computer Science department of Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi in 2009. During that period, he did significantly interesting research on underwater sensor networks with Dr. Ahmed Mahdy.
News & Awards
- He is building his own computer vision lib, which will provide more efficient CV calculations.
- He joined famous SIGGRAPH 2011 @Aug, Vancouver, Canada
- He became an official Ph.D candidate supervised by Dr. Pieter Peers in Computer Graphics area @May
- He changed research area from Underwater Wireless Sensor Networs to the exciting Computer Graphics, which will be his careeer research.
- NSF Summer research Best Teamwork Award-Infrared Micro 3D vision Team (I was the team leader).
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Graduate Research Symposium-Outstanding Research presentation Award First place.
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi distinguished scholar.