Bo (Hover) Dong is a fourth year Ph.d candidate in Computer Science department of The College of William and Mary. Now, he is doing super exciting research in the computer graphics with Dr. Pieter Peers. He got his M.S. in Computer Science department of Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi in 2009. During that period, he did significantly interesting research on underwater sensor networks with Dr. Ahmed Mahdy.
News & Awards
- One paper is accepted by CVPR 2014.
- Oral Exam is completed successfully
- He attended SIGGRAPH 2013 @Anaheim, USA.
- He finished and submitted his first work to CVPR 2014.
- He built his own computer vision lib, which will provide more efficient CV calculations.
- He attended SIGGRAPH 2012 @LA, USA.
- He became an official Ph.D candidate supervised by Dr. Pieter Peers in Computer Graphics area @May
- He attended SIGGRAPH 2011 @Aug, Vancouver, Canada
- He changed research area from Underwater Wireless Sensor Networs to the exciting Computer Graphics, which will be his career research.
- NSF Summer research Best Teamwork Award-Infrared Micro 3D vision Team (I was the team leader).
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Graduate Research Symposium-Outstanding Research presentation Award First place.
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi distinguished scholar.