I am a second year PhD student in the computer science department of College of William and Mary, advised by Dr. Isil Dillig and Dr. Thomas Dillig. My research interests include program verification and automated logical reasoning. Before joining William and Mary, I received a MCS degree from Miami University, where I was advised by Dr. Keith Frikken, and a B.S. degree with honors from Shandong Normal University.
- Synthesis of Circular Compositional Program Proofs via Abduction.
Boyang Li, Isil Dillig, Thomas Dillig, Ken McMillan, Mooly Sagiv. TACAS 2013.
- Private data querying in the precomputation model. Master Thesis,
Computer Science Department, Miami University, 2011.
- Private Database Search with Sublinear Query Time. Keith Frikken, Boyang Li. The 25th Annual WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec) 2011. Richmond, Virginia, USA.
- Private Database Search with Sublinear Query Time. DBSec 2011, Richmond, VA.
- CSCI131 Concepts in CSCI Lab --- Fall 2011 ( College of W&M )
- CSE385 Database Systems --- Spring 2011 ( Miami University )
- CSE271 Object-Oriented Programming --- Fall 2010 ( Miami University )
- HOLA (stands for HOare Logic with Abduction) is an inductive invariant generation tool based on logical abduction.