My research involves using the TraceLab experimental workbench to improve software engineering research.
- M.S. Computer Science, William & Mary, expected 2013
- B.A. Government, William & Mary, 2011
- Contributor to the TraceLab experimental workbench
- Presenter in Formal Research Tool Demonstration track at ICSE'12
- Student Volunteer for ICSM'11, SCAM'11, WSE'11
- Dit, B., Moritz, E., and Poshyvanyk, D., "A TraceLab-based Solution for Creating, Conducting, and Sharing Feature Location Experiments," in Proceedings of 20th IEEE International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC'12), pp. 203-208.
- Cleland-Huang, J., Shin, Y., Keenan, E., Czauderna, A., Leach, G., Moritz, E., Gethers, M., Poshyvanyk, D., Hayes, J. H., and Li, W., "Toward Actionable, Broadly Accessible Contests in Software Engineering", in Proceedings of 34th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE'12), New Ideas and Emerging Results Track, Zurich, Switzerland, June 2-9, 2012.
- Keenan, E., Czauderna, A., Leach, G., Cleland-Huang, J., Shin, Y., Moritz, E., Gethers, M., Poshyvanyk, D., Maletic, J., Hayes, J.H., Dekhtyar, A., Manukian, D., Hussein, S., and Hearn, D., "TraceLab: An Experimental Workbench for Equipping Researchers to Innovate, Synthesize, and Comparatively Evaluate Traceability Solutions", in Proceedings of 34th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE'12), Formal Research Tool Demonstration, Zurich, Switzerland, June 2-9, 2012.