am a 3rd-year Ph.D. student advised by Prof. Gang Zhou,
Department of Computer Science, College of
William and Mary. I received my M.Eng. in Pattern Recognition and
Intelligent Systems in June 2010 from National Key Laboratory of
Pattern Recognition at Institute of Automation, CAS, and my B.Sc.
degree in Computer Science in June 2007 from Nanjing
My research interests are mobile and ubiquitous computing. Particularly, my current work includes the following topics:
- - Context-aware Bandwidth and Power
Management on Smartphones
I am currently looking for an internship starting from August 25th, 2013.
- - Effective & Efficient Context
Email: xqi AT
McGlothlin-Street Hall, 107a
of Computer Science,
of William and Mary,
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
- [Paper] May. 8th, 2013 - One paper is accepted by Ubicomp 2013!
- [Talk] Apr. 10th, 2013 - I present my AdaSense paper at
RTAS 2013, Philadelphia, PA.
- [Paper] Dec.
14th, 2012 - One paper is accepted by RTAS 2013!
Dec.13th, 2012 - Our patent (US Patent Application Serial No. 13/715,076) has been filed and is pending!
- [Talk] Dec. 5th, 2012 - I present my RadioSense paper at
RTSS 2012, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Oct. 5th, 2012 - I present
my RadioSense paper at the Colloquium of
Computer Science Deptartment, College of William and Mary.
- [Talk] Sep. 5th ~ 7th, 2012 - I present our SAPSM paper at Ubicomp 2012,
Sep. 4th, 2012 - I am nominated for the 2012-13
Park Gradute Award at College of William and Mary.
- [Paper] Aug. 30th, 2012 - One paper
is accepted by TPDS!
- [Paper] Aug. 1st, 2012 - One paper
is accepted by RTSS 2012!
- [Paper] May 10th, 2012 - One paper is accepted by Ubicomp 2012!