WCRE 2011 invites proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference. Workshops offer opportunities to explore emerging topics, to meet and network with peers in the same research area, and foster constructive discussions on new ideas and work in progress. We solicit proposals for full or half day workshops devoted to a specific topic of interest in the reverse engineering field, ranging from theoretical foundations to practical applications of reengineering.
WCRE 2011 workshops are characterized by a focused topic, lively discussion, and enthusiastic participants (typical group size is between 10 and 20 participants). Workshop proposals should include the following information (with a maximum of at most 2 pages in IEEE proceedings format):
• workshop title
• workshop organizers and contact information
• brief description of workshop topic and goals
• draft workshop schedule including duration (full day or half day), format of sessions and discussions
• expected outcomes and follow ups
• paper selection criteria and mechanism
• other issues that could be relevant to the workshop.
Workshop proposals will be judged on originality, relevance to the field of
reverse engineering, expected level of interest in the topic, and the
organizers’ ability to lead a successful workshop.
How to submit
Submission of a 1-2 pages proposal in IEEE proceedings format is via EasyChair here.
July 6, 2011 July 31, 2011 (Apia time)
Author notification: August 6, 2011